A blood mushroom is a type of Mushroom found in particularly warm and dry areas. It is called 'blood' mushroom because of its bloody red colour and the fact that it gathers blood from dead corpses of insects and sometimes animals and humans if blood contact is made. It used to be poisonous to humans, but now humans seem to be suprisingly more resistant to it and cures to its poison have been made. If this mushroom is killed or destroyed, it will explode in blood, so watch out for poisonned blood or else.. Please, for your safety, do not eat this mushroom unless severly cooked at 130°C for two hours and checked by a professional.

Blood Mushroom