A Sunny Mushroom is a type of mushroom that possesses Chlorophyll, so it creates Photosynthesis to survive. It can live for a considerable number of years for a mushroom, up to 200 years, in fact one of them even lived for 230 years. Although they are pretty much said clean, it is not advised to eat them as they have alot of heat block on the outside of their shells, burning anyone who touches it. Just another trick of Nature, right? This type of mushroom is pretty much harmless if left alone and has very strong resistance to fungi and radiation.